Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, and alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious!’
Check out the newest and hottest bits from the blog!
- Panforte (Italian Christmas Cake)
- Jam Cookies: Cooking with Kids
- Medjool Date Caramel Apple Pie
- Bermuda Fish Chowder
- Pfundstopf (German Mixed Meat Casserole for a Party)
- Campfire Cooking: A Herb-Themed Dinner with Artichoke Chicken
- Homemade Tomato Soup and a Late Fall Picnic by the Lake
- 'Burnt' Basque Cheesecake
German Food 🇩🇪
It’s not only about sauerkraut and sausages. From savoury stews to fantastic traditional baking, you’ll find dishes with a lot of ‘Wunderbar’!
See more German recipes ➡️
BBQ and Grilling Recipes 🥩
From venison to campfire salads. We grill it all at KitchenFrau.com.
See more bbq and grilling recipes ➡️
Cooking with Kids 👶
Join us in our ‘Kitchen Kids’ culinary adventures as we cook delicious foods that are fun and easy to prepare (grown-up ‘kids’ love them, too!)
See more cooking with kids recipes ➡️
Come check out some of my travel adventures in Canada and around the world. People, towns, countryside, and of course – always the food!
See more from around the world ➡️
The latest from my kitchen! 👩🍳
- Moroccan Carrot Salad with Oranges: A Taste of Morocco
- Sweet Dill Pickled Vegetables and the Fall Garden
- Zucchini Soup - Simple and Delicious
- Hot Pepper Jelly - Sweet 'n' Spicy
- Chilled Saskatoon Soup
- Campfire Cooking: A Mexican Fiesta with Carnitas Caseras Tacos
- Gooseberry Pie
- Baked Rice (Ross il-Forn): A Taste of Malta
- Apricot Cake
- Pickled Garlic Scapes
- Campfire Cooking: Bison Burgers with Bannock Buns
- Kufta bil Batinjal (Eggplant & Kofta in Tomato Sauce): A Taste of Libya
We are always busy updating our recipes to be the best they can be! 😋