Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious!’
Don’t Miss A Thing!
- Hearty Sausage, Kale, and Bean Soup – Quick to Make and Packed with Flavour
- Super Green Juice Recipe – and You Don’t Need a Juicer to Make it!
- Japanese Style Wasabi Tuna Boats – a Light, Fresh Appetizer for a Fresh New Year
- Lemon Cardamom Kransekake Cookies
- Hot Curried Peaches – a Festive, Fruity Sauce for Ham, Pork, Turkey or Chicken (and a Recipe for Spiced Peach Rooibos Tea)
Kitchen Frau is a 2017 Finalist!
Tag Archives: coconut milk
What’s summer without ice cream? This luscious Honey Vanilla Ice Cream is sure to make you scream for more – it’s velvety and vanilla-y, silky, smooth, and just sweet enough. And best of all – you can serve it to … Continue reading
Easy, 4-ingredient homemade cherry ice cream is just the thing to cool you down on a sweltering summer day. It’s fresh, cool, and intensely cherry-flavoured – the flavour of summer on a spoon. The lazy hot days of August are … Continue reading