Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious!’
Don’t Miss A Thing!
- Hearty Sausage, Kale, and Bean Soup – Quick to Make and Packed with Flavour
- Super Green Juice Recipe – and You Don’t Need a Juicer to Make it!
- Japanese Style Wasabi Tuna Boats – a Light, Fresh Appetizer for a Fresh New Year
- Lemon Cardamom Kransekake Cookies
- Hot Curried Peaches – a Festive, Fruity Sauce for Ham, Pork, Turkey or Chicken (and a Recipe for Spiced Peach Rooibos Tea)
Kitchen Frau is a 2017 Finalist!
Tag Archives: sweet potatoes
Load up a plateful of spiced Sweet Potato Nachos with all your favourite toppings for a healthy version of that popular southwest treat. Cooking With Meredith Oozing melted cheese, dollops of zesty salsa, olives, bacon, diced avocados, chicken – who … Continue reading
Finally, finally, finally. . . the first few signs of real Spring up here in the North. I have been so impatiently waiting. From everyone who lives south of us, I have been hearing about daffodils blooming, fruit trees pink … Continue reading