Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious!’
Don’t Miss A Thing!
- Hot Curried Peaches – a Festive, Fruity Sauce for Ham, Pork, Turkey or Chicken (and a Recipe for Spiced Peach Rooibos Tea)
- Cooking with Kids: 3 Ingredient, No Bake Cereal Bars for Peanut Butter and Honey Lovers
- Maple Crème Brûlée and a Trip to Québec City
- Real Canadian Poutine and a Trip to Ottawa and Montreal
- Apple Pumpkin Butter and a Cinderella Story
Kitchen Frau is a 2017 Finalist!
Tag Archives: St. Patrick’s Day
Bring spring into your home and clean out the crisper drawer at the same time with a bowl of light and tasty Green Soup – and maybe you’ll attract some leprechauns, too. Every year when our kids were growing up, … Continue reading
A gluten free version of traditional Irish Soda Bread to help celebrate the luck o’ the Irish on St. Paddy’s Day (or any other day).When it comes to that cheerful and and somewhat magical celebration on March 17th, I think … Continue reading