Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious!’
Don’t Miss A Thing!
- Hot Curried Peaches – a Festive, Fruity Sauce for Ham, Pork, Turkey or Chicken (and a Recipe for Spiced Peach Rooibos Tea)
- Cooking with Kids: 3 Ingredient, No Bake Cereal Bars for Peanut Butter and Honey Lovers
- Maple Crème Brûlée and a Trip to Québec City
- Real Canadian Poutine and a Trip to Ottawa and Montreal
- Apple Pumpkin Butter and a Cinderella Story
Kitchen Frau is a 2017 Finalist!
Tag Archives: spinach
Bring spring into your home and clean out the crisper drawer at the same time with a bowl of light and tasty Green Soup – and maybe you’ll attract some leprechauns, too. Every year when our kids were growing up, … Continue reading
Sam-I-am likes this gooey, cheesy Green Eggs and Ham Lasagne. Try it, try it, and you will see! ‘I do not like them Sam-I-am, I do not like green eggs and ham.’ Dr. Seuss’s poor, beleaguered creature cannot rid himself of … Continue reading
These salad rolls make me feel like spring – pretty coral salmon, bright crunchy greens and bursting-in-your-mouth flavours. We had them last night for supper and I’m craving them again today. My brain gears are churning – hmmm, what about … Continue reading