Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious’.
Don’t miss a thing on Kitchen Frau!
- Homemade Gluten Free Pancake Mix (Because Camping Season is Upon Us)
- Cooking with Kids | Simple Marinara Sauce with Spaghetti Spiders
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pavlova Cake and It’s Been Five Years (Five Years!)
- Hummingbird Muffins (and I’m not as Old as I Look)
- Tuna and Cannellini Bean Salad and Northern Gardening in the Spring
Search for topics or posts on Kitchen Frau
Tag Archives: snacks
Beat the summer heat with frozen chocolate covered bananas on a stick, rolled in crunchy coatings. A great project to make with kids. Cooking with Meredith Be a kid a gain? Oh, yes. The living is easy when your only … Continue reading
Spicy chicken wings in a bold Sriracha sauce with sweet apricot jam and zippy mustard. We’ve had a curious, marauding moose visit our yard several times this winter. He likes to wander around and nibble on whatever tender branch tips … Continue reading