Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Plain delicious.
- Cooking With Kids: Jellied Easter Surprise Eggs
- Apricot Orange Energy Balls (also known as Little Dinosaur Eggs)
- Gluten-Free Irish Soda Bread and a Visit to Ireland for St. Patrick’s Day
- Cooking with Kids: Fish ‘n Chip Sticks with Easy Tartar Sauce
- Sweet ‘n Spicy Moose Wings – Because Why Should Buffalo get all the Glory?
Search for topics or posts on Kitchen Frau
Tag Archives: snacks
Spicy chicken wings in a bold Sriracha sauce with sweet apricot jam and zippy mustard. We’ve had a curious, marauding moose visit our yard several times this winter. He likes to wander around and nibble on whatever tender branch tips … Continue reading