Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Plain delicious.
- What Else is a Canadian Food? Pancakes – the Thick, Fluffy Kind
- Salsa Mexicana (Pico de Gallo Salsa) Three Ways
- Butter Fish – Why Not? (It’s just Butter Chicken. . . of the Sea) and Turmeric-Scented Rice and Peas
- Artichoke, Pear and Pine Nut Pizza with – Wowee – Homemade Mozarella!
- Russian Borscht, a Salute to Sochi
Search for topics or posts on Kitchen Frau
Tag Archives: seeds
It’s summertime and the livin’ is easy – or at least our meals should be. Who wants to fuss in the kitchen when the dragonflies are zipping around, the flowers are begging to be smelled (and weeded) and the sun … Continue reading
These croutons add a bright pop of texture and flavor to any soup or salad or are just as tasty as a nibble to serve with drinks before dinner. I can’t keep them around whenever I make them, as … Continue reading
Last night’s dinner was exactly what I was thinking about all day long. You know – one of those days when all you can think about is the next meal? Maybe you don’t have them, but I am afflicted with … Continue reading