Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious’.
Don’t miss a thing on Kitchen Frau!
- Homemade Gluten Free Pancake Mix (Because Camping Season is Upon Us)
- Cooking with Kids | Simple Marinara Sauce with Spaghetti Spiders
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pavlova Cake and It’s Been Five Years (Five Years!)
- Hummingbird Muffins (and I’m not as Old as I Look)
- Tuna and Cannellini Bean Salad and Northern Gardening in the Spring
Search for topics or posts on Kitchen Frau
Tag Archives: seeds
It’s almost Halloween. Have you carved your pumpkin yet? The ghosties and goblins are gearing up, the witches are stirring their bubbling brew, and the jack o’ lanterns are grinning their crazy grins. Our pumpkins are rarin’ and ready to … Continue reading
It’s summertime and the livin’ is easy – or at least our meals should be. Who wants to fuss in the kitchen when the dragonflies are zipping around, the flowers are begging to be smelled (and weeded) and the sun … Continue reading