Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Plain delicious.
- Cooking With Kids: Jellied Easter Surprise Eggs
- Apricot Orange Energy Balls (also known as Little Dinosaur Eggs)
- Gluten-Free Irish Soda Bread and a Visit to Ireland for St. Patrick’s Day
- Cooking with Kids: Fish ‘n Chip Sticks with Easy Tartar Sauce
- Sweet ‘n Spicy Moose Wings – Because Why Should Buffalo get all the Glory?
Search for topics or posts on Kitchen Frau
Tag Archives: seeds
It’s almost Halloween. Have you carved your pumpkin yet? The ghosties and goblins are gearing up, the witches are stirring their bubbling brew, and the jack o’ lanterns are grinning their crazy grins. Our pumpkins are rarin’ and ready to … Continue reading
It’s summertime and the livin’ is easy – or at least our meals should be. Who wants to fuss in the kitchen when the dragonflies are zipping around, the flowers are begging to be smelled (and weeded) and the sun … Continue reading