Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious!’
Don’t Miss A Thing!
- Hearty Sausage, Kale, and Bean Soup – Quick to Make and Packed with Flavour
- Super Green Juice Recipe – and You Don’t Need a Juicer to Make it!
- Japanese Style Wasabi Tuna Boats – a Light, Fresh Appetizer for a Fresh New Year
- Lemon Cardamom Kransekake Cookies
- Hot Curried Peaches – a Festive, Fruity Sauce for Ham, Pork, Turkey or Chicken (and a Recipe for Spiced Peach Rooibos Tea)
Kitchen Frau is a 2017 Finalist!
Tag Archives: salmon
September is humming along. The new school shoes are getting scuffed, the pristine school supplies are getting dog-eared and doodled-on, and I’m busy in the garden (still) and at work (again). Plus our household is a-buzz with plans for our … Continue reading
These salad rolls make me feel like spring – pretty coral salmon, bright crunchy greens and bursting-in-your-mouth flavours. We had them last night for supper and I’m craving them again today. My brain gears are churning – hmmm, what about … Continue reading
One of the treasures I brought back from my trip to B.C. was a cooler full of freshly caught sockeye and chinook salmon. My mom and I cleaned them and froze them right away, and now we get to enjoy … Continue reading