Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious!’
Don’t Miss A Thing!
- Hearty Sausage, Kale, and Bean Soup – Quick to Make and Packed with Flavour
- Super Green Juice Recipe – and You Don’t Need a Juicer to Make it!
- Japanese Style Wasabi Tuna Boats – a Light, Fresh Appetizer for a Fresh New Year
- Lemon Cardamom Kransekake Cookies
- Hot Curried Peaches – a Festive, Fruity Sauce for Ham, Pork, Turkey or Chicken (and a Recipe for Spiced Peach Rooibos Tea)
Kitchen Frau is a 2017 Finalist!
Tag Archives: Rice Krispies
These little Rice Krispie Easter Egg Nests were dropped off by the Easter Bunny! Aren’t they just the sweetest little treats? Cooking with Meredith Shhhh. Can you hear that rustling? Stand really still so you don’t scare him. I think … Continue reading →
This is a fun project to make with kids; gingerbread-spiced rice krispie trees, shaped in a paper cone and decorated for the holidays. Cooking with Meredith Oh, ’tis the season – fa la la la la . . . la … Continue reading →
Rich chocolate and healthy oats make these choco-crisps a special kind of crispy rice cookie, perfect for holiday indulgence. I am a chocoholic. There. I’ve said it. And I’m not going to do anything about it . . . except … Continue reading →