Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious!’
Don’t Miss A Thing!
- Hot Curried Peaches – a Festive, Fruity Sauce for Ham, Pork, Turkey or Chicken (and a Recipe for Spiced Peach Rooibos Tea)
- Cooking with Kids: 3 Ingredient, No Bake Cereal Bars for Peanut Butter and Honey Lovers
- Maple Crème Brûlée and a Trip to Québec City
- Real Canadian Poutine and a Trip to Ottawa and Montreal
- Apple Pumpkin Butter and a Cinderella Story
Kitchen Frau is a 2017 Finalist!
Tag Archives: red cabbage
Rouladen, Spätzle, Sweet & Sour Red Cabbage, Cucumber Dill Salad = the fixin’s for a typical German meal that is special enough for any celebration. As you can guess, I spend a lot of time in my kitchen. I am happy … Continue reading
Our world is white. Winter white. Clean and fresh and cold. Christmas songs are ringing in my head and my internal seasonal excitement monitor has kicked up a notch. Oh – it’s coming. Fa-la-la-la-la la-la-la-la. On Saturday morning we woke up … Continue reading