Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious!’
Don’t Miss A Thing!
- Hearty Sausage, Kale, and Bean Soup – Quick to Make and Packed with Flavour
- Super Green Juice Recipe – and You Don’t Need a Juicer to Make it!
- Japanese Style Wasabi Tuna Boats – a Light, Fresh Appetizer for a Fresh New Year
- Lemon Cardamom Kransekake Cookies
- Hot Curried Peaches – a Festive, Fruity Sauce for Ham, Pork, Turkey or Chicken (and a Recipe for Spiced Peach Rooibos Tea)
Kitchen Frau is a 2017 Finalist!
Tag Archives: juicing
Here’s a super green juice recipe to whip up – just what you need to reset your system after a whole lotta overindulging – you don’t even need a juicer! Give your digestive system a rest and sip on this … Continue reading
Fresh apple beet juice has healing properties for digestive problems, plus it just tastes good. It’s like the sweet, earthy essence of the summer garden in a glass. Thirteen years ago I had a mysterious and debilitating medical issue. Quite suddenly, and … Continue reading