Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious!’
Don’t Miss A Thing!
- Hearty Sausage, Kale, and Bean Soup – Quick to Make and Packed with Flavour
- Super Green Juice Recipe – and You Don’t Need a Juicer to Make it!
- Japanese Style Wasabi Tuna Boats – a Light, Fresh Appetizer for a Fresh New Year
- Lemon Cardamom Kransekake Cookies
- Hot Curried Peaches – a Festive, Fruity Sauce for Ham, Pork, Turkey or Chicken (and a Recipe for Spiced Peach Rooibos Tea)
Kitchen Frau is a 2017 Finalist!
Tag Archives: juice
Here’s a super green juice recipe to whip up – just what you need to reset your system after a whole lotta overindulging – you don’t even need a juicer! Give your digestive system a rest and sip on this … Continue reading
Fresh apple beet juice has healing properties for digestive problems, plus it just tastes good. It’s like the sweet, earthy essence of the summer garden in a glass. Thirteen years ago I had a mysterious and debilitating medical issue. Quite suddenly, and … Continue reading
It’s easy to make up a batch of tasty saskatoon juice from those unique saskatoon berries. Also – my mom’s handy dandy way to easily clean saskatoons! I’m at the tail end of our saskatoon picking – with purple fingers … Continue reading
I love the wonderful selection of citrus fruits in the grocery stores right now. ‘Tis the season, even way up here. The blood oranges are out, and the lovely organic grapefruits, and juicy clementines and Valencias, and oh, … Continue reading