Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Plain delicious.
- Cooking With Kids: Jellied Easter Surprise Eggs
- Apricot Orange Energy Balls (also known as Little Dinosaur Eggs)
- Gluten-Free Irish Soda Bread and a Visit to Ireland for St. Patrick’s Day
- Cooking with Kids: Fish ‘n Chip Sticks with Easy Tartar Sauce
- Sweet ‘n Spicy Moose Wings – Because Why Should Buffalo get all the Glory?
Search for topics or posts on Kitchen Frau
Tag Archives: hot fudge sauce
Everybody needs a knock-em-dead store-cupboard dessert to wow guests. The kind you quickly throw together when you hear the dog bark and see unannounced guests pull into the driveway. Or the kind you whip up in two minutes when you … Continue reading