Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious!’
Don’t Miss A Thing!
- Hot Curried Peaches – a Festive, Fruity Sauce for Ham, Pork, Turkey or Chicken (and a Recipe for Spiced Peach Rooibos Tea)
- Cooking with Kids: 3 Ingredient, No Bake Cereal Bars for Peanut Butter and Honey Lovers
- Maple Crème Brûlée and a Trip to Québec City
- Real Canadian Poutine and a Trip to Ottawa and Montreal
- Apple Pumpkin Butter and a Cinderella Story
Kitchen Frau is a 2017 Finalist!
Tag Archives: gluten free pie crust
Making gluten free pie crust can be a hassle, so while you’re at it, make a large batch for the freezer. You’ll love pulling out a bag of this tender, flaky crust mix and being able to whip up a … Continue reading