Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious!’
Don’t Miss A Thing!
- Hearty Sausage, Kale, and Bean Soup – Quick to Make and Packed with Flavour
- Super Green Juice Recipe – and You Don’t Need a Juicer to Make it!
- Japanese Style Wasabi Tuna Boats – a Light, Fresh Appetizer for a Fresh New Year
- Lemon Cardamom Kransekake Cookies
- Hot Curried Peaches – a Festive, Fruity Sauce for Ham, Pork, Turkey or Chicken (and a Recipe for Spiced Peach Rooibos Tea)
Kitchen Frau is a 2017 Finalist!
Tag Archives: garlic scapes
Garlic Scape Pesto is a magical, flavour-packed green sauce – intensely garlicky and delicious when used raw; gently garlicky and mellow when used warm. You’ll want to hunt down some garlic scapes to make this amazing pesto. (Freezes well, too.) … Continue reading