Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious!’
Don’t Miss A Thing!
- Hearty Sausage, Kale, and Bean Soup – Quick to Make and Packed with Flavour
- Super Green Juice Recipe – and You Don’t Need a Juicer to Make it!
- Japanese Style Wasabi Tuna Boats – a Light, Fresh Appetizer for a Fresh New Year
- Lemon Cardamom Kransekake Cookies
- Hot Curried Peaches – a Festive, Fruity Sauce for Ham, Pork, Turkey or Chicken (and a Recipe for Spiced Peach Rooibos Tea)
Kitchen Frau is a 2017 Finalist!
Tag Archives: frosting
Seven Minute Frosting is a classic. Basically sugar and egg whites heated and beaten together for seven minutes to form a soft fluffy, marshmallowy icing that turns any cake into a special occasion masterpiece. Cooking with Meredith and Lara Two … Continue reading →
Nothing is more quintessentially North American to me than a plate of Rice Krispie squares and a glass of milk – a simple and beloved treat that, in my childhood, appeared at every potluck, or birthday party or gathering involving … Continue reading →