Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious!’
Don’t Miss A Thing!
- Hot Curried Peaches – a Festive, Fruity Sauce for Ham, Pork, Turkey or Chicken (and a Recipe for Spiced Peach Rooibos Tea)
- Cooking with Kids: 3 Ingredient, No Bake Cereal Bars for Peanut Butter and Honey Lovers
- Maple Crème Brûlée and a Trip to Québec City
- Real Canadian Poutine and a Trip to Ottawa and Montreal
- Apple Pumpkin Butter and a Cinderella Story
Kitchen Frau is a 2017 Finalist!
Tag Archives: Francois Lake
A little bit of heaven; fresh-caught trout, cornmeal-crusted and fried to crunchy crispness just hours after it was swimming in the lake, and a steaming baked potato, buttery and rich with sweet roasted garlic. I’m back from the lake. We … Continue reading
Here’s a fantastic trick for making tender campfire baked potatoes that don’t burn! All you need is a campfire or grill. Summer cooking at its best! We are so lucky to be able to spend time at the cabin every … Continue reading