Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious!’
Don’t Miss A Thing!
- Hot Curried Peaches – a Festive, Fruity Sauce for Ham, Pork, Turkey or Chicken (and a Recipe for Spiced Peach Rooibos Tea)
- Cooking with Kids: 3 Ingredient, No Bake Cereal Bars for Peanut Butter and Honey Lovers
- Maple Crème Brûlée and a Trip to Québec City
- Real Canadian Poutine and a Trip to Ottawa and Montreal
- Apple Pumpkin Butter and a Cinderella Story
Kitchen Frau is a 2017 Finalist!
Tag Archives: energy balls
No-bake Maple Walnut Energy Balls – sweet nutty little bites with the perfect blend of luscious maple syrup and rich, toasted walnuts. Are they a dessert, an addictive snack, or a nutritious energy boost? (Answer: They’re all three!) I’m a … Continue reading →
Fuel up with tasty, nutrition-packed little power patties for extra power and energy! Part cookie, part energy bar, part meal-replacement deal, total delicious snack – these Power Patties pack a hefty punch of nutrition in each compact little disk. I’m … Continue reading →