Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious!’
Don’t Miss A Thing!
- Hot Curried Peaches – a Festive, Fruity Sauce for Ham, Pork, Turkey or Chicken (and a Recipe for Spiced Peach Rooibos Tea)
- Cooking with Kids: 3 Ingredient, No Bake Cereal Bars for Peanut Butter and Honey Lovers
- Maple Crème Brûlée and a Trip to Québec City
- Real Canadian Poutine and a Trip to Ottawa and Montreal
- Apple Pumpkin Butter and a Cinderella Story
Kitchen Frau is a 2017 Finalist!
Tag Archives: Easter
Kids love peeling these eggs to find the colourful jellied Easter eggs inside – a surprise for Easter! Cooking with Meredith What fun to crack an egg and peel away the shell to reveal a glistening treasure of wobbly jellied … Continue reading
Spring is finally peeking around the corner here in the north. I thought I saw the faintest tinge of green along a ditch yesterday – and then in typical northern Alberta spring style, it’s been snowing all day today! There’s … Continue reading