Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious’.
Don’t miss a thing on Kitchen Frau!
- Homemade Gluten Free Pancake Mix (Because Camping Season is Upon Us)
- Cooking with Kids | Simple Marinara Sauce with Spaghetti Spiders
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pavlova Cake and It’s Been Five Years (Five Years!)
- Hummingbird Muffins (and I’m not as Old as I Look)
- Tuna and Cannellini Bean Salad and Northern Gardening in the Spring
Search for topics or posts on Kitchen Frau
Tag Archives: dairy free
Hummingbird Muffins are a riff on that rich delicious cake made famous in the south. This lighter rendition is stuffed with banana, pecans, and apple. You’ll be humming with delight when you take a bite! I love it when I … Continue reading
These easy banana pancakes only need two ingredients and a fork, for the tenderest little morsels of sweet banana goodness. Cooking with Meredith Kids love pancakes, and Meredith had fun making the easiest pancakes ever. You just need two ingredients: … Continue reading
Nothing beats a plateful of warm, flaky biscuits slathered with melting butter. You’d never guess that these ones can be made gluten free, too. We’re well into January now and ‘New Year, New You’ is going strong. I’ve been going … Continue reading
Serve up some cheeky, spicy Gingerbread Man Pancakes. Give them a few buttery apples slices to hug and drape them with sweet caramel syrup – it’s a holiday breakfast to enjoy all year round! Gingerbread and spice and everything nice … Continue reading