Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious!’
Don’t Miss A Thing!
- Hot Curried Peaches – a Festive, Fruity Sauce for Ham, Pork, Turkey or Chicken (and a Recipe for Spiced Peach Rooibos Tea)
- Cooking with Kids: 3 Ingredient, No Bake Cereal Bars for Peanut Butter and Honey Lovers
- Maple Crème Brûlée and a Trip to Québec City
- Real Canadian Poutine and a Trip to Ottawa and Montreal
- Apple Pumpkin Butter and a Cinderella Story
Kitchen Frau is a 2017 Finalist!
Tag Archives: custard
Luscious, silky, maple-infused custard topped with a crackling layer of caramelized sugar, Maple Crème Brûlée is the stuff dreams are made of. (Skip to recipe) The last part of our little Canadian holiday took us to Québec City. See Part … Continue reading
Cut yourself a big slab of tangy rhubarb cake with its creamy center and sweet crumble topping – it’s the heady taste of summer on your fork. I think I have baked this cake well over a hundred times … Continue reading