Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious!’
Don’t Miss A Thing!
- Hot Curried Peaches – a Festive, Fruity Sauce for Ham, Pork, Turkey or Chicken (and a Recipe for Spiced Peach Rooibos Tea)
- Cooking with Kids: 3 Ingredient, No Bake Cereal Bars for Peanut Butter and Honey Lovers
- Maple Crème Brûlée and a Trip to Québec City
- Real Canadian Poutine and a Trip to Ottawa and Montreal
- Apple Pumpkin Butter and a Cinderella Story
Kitchen Frau is a 2017 Finalist!
Tag Archives: coffee
Taste the difference when you cold brew your iced coffee – mellow, smooth, and frostily delicious on a sweltering hot summer day. We’re in the dog days of summer. What does that really mean? ‘Cause our dog is living the … Continue reading
Meaty braised short ribs slowly simmered in a rich coffee broth become meltingly tender and rich with complex flavours. There are still the last drifts of crusty snow remaining in our yard to remind us that winter is not that … Continue reading
A cup of Power Coffee loaded with everything good-for-you will give you a boost of energy to get you through the day! Today is January 5th and it’s the start of the New Year – for me. Christmas holidays are … Continue reading