Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious!’
Don’t Miss A Thing!
- Hearty Sausage, Kale, and Bean Soup – Quick to Make and Packed with Flavour
- Super Green Juice Recipe – and You Don’t Need a Juicer to Make it!
- Japanese Style Wasabi Tuna Boats – a Light, Fresh Appetizer for a Fresh New Year
- Lemon Cardamom Kransekake Cookies
- Hot Curried Peaches – a Festive, Fruity Sauce for Ham, Pork, Turkey or Chicken (and a Recipe for Spiced Peach Rooibos Tea)
Kitchen Frau is a 2017 Finalist!
Tag Archives: chocolate chips
A wedge of slightly warm chocolate chip skillet cookie is soft and gooey, just the thing to dip into a cold glass of milk or serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. (And no fussing with batches of cookie … Continue reading →
My love for molasses began in my grandparents’ barn. My sisters, cousins, and I spent a lot of our summer childhoods there, and one of our favourite activities was sneaking into the cow barn to the huge metal drum resting … Continue reading →