Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious!’
Don’t Miss A Thing!
- Hearty Sausage, Kale, and Bean Soup – Quick to Make and Packed with Flavour
- Super Green Juice Recipe – and You Don’t Need a Juicer to Make it!
- Japanese Style Wasabi Tuna Boats – a Light, Fresh Appetizer for a Fresh New Year
- Lemon Cardamom Kransekake Cookies
- Hot Curried Peaches – a Festive, Fruity Sauce for Ham, Pork, Turkey or Chicken (and a Recipe for Spiced Peach Rooibos Tea)
Kitchen Frau is a 2017 Finalist!
Tag Archives: chia seeds
Chia Pudding is the easiest thing to whip up. Just stir together these protein-packed little seeds with milk and wait for a while. They magically turn into a creamy tapioca-like pudding that’s fun to layer with fruit in a red … Continue reading
Oh, it was a wonderful trip and it’s also wonderful to be back home again. Travelling around five countries in four weeks has left my brain playing a constant reel of overlapping images – castles, sun, strawberry tortes, lattés, walking, … Continue reading