Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious!’
Don’t Miss A Thing!
- Hearty Sausage, Kale, and Bean Soup – Quick to Make and Packed with Flavour
- Super Green Juice Recipe – and You Don’t Need a Juicer to Make it!
- Japanese Style Wasabi Tuna Boats – a Light, Fresh Appetizer for a Fresh New Year
- Lemon Cardamom Kransekake Cookies
- Hot Curried Peaches – a Festive, Fruity Sauce for Ham, Pork, Turkey or Chicken (and a Recipe for Spiced Peach Rooibos Tea)
Kitchen Frau is a 2017 Finalist!
Tag Archives: cherries
Feuerwehrkuchen is a special German cake – buttery base, luscious sour cherry filling, nutty crumble, topped with fluffy whipped cream. What a grand way to celebrate an important occasion or just coffee with friends. (Skip to recipe) Life is short. Celebrate … Continue reading
The Canadian Food Experience Project (September) Use your Evans cherries or other sour cherries to make luscious brandied cherries – perfect for gifting to hosts or friends at Christmas time, or for a grown-up treat all year round. (Skip to … Continue reading
Easy, 4-ingredient homemade cherry ice cream is just the thing to cool you down on a sweltering summer day. It’s fresh, cool, and intensely cherry-flavoured – the flavour of summer on a spoon. The lazy hot days of August are … Continue reading