Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious!’
Don’t Miss A Thing!
- Hot Curried Peaches – a Festive, Fruity Sauce for Ham, Pork, Turkey or Chicken (and a Recipe for Spiced Peach Rooibos Tea)
- Cooking with Kids: 3 Ingredient, No Bake Cereal Bars for Peanut Butter and Honey Lovers
- Maple Crème Brûlée and a Trip to Québec City
- Real Canadian Poutine and a Trip to Ottawa and Montreal
- Apple Pumpkin Butter and a Cinderella Story
Kitchen Frau is a 2017 Finalist!
Tag Archives: bars
Crunchy, chewy, nutty! The whole family will love these super easy cereal bars. Whip them up in minutes with three ingredients you probably have in your pantry right now. (Skip to recipe) Cooking with Amelia You might remember Amelia from … Continue reading