Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious!’
Don’t Miss A Thing!
- Hot Curried Peaches – a Festive, Fruity Sauce for Ham, Pork, Turkey or Chicken (and a Recipe for Spiced Peach Rooibos Tea)
- Cooking with Kids: 3 Ingredient, No Bake Cereal Bars for Peanut Butter and Honey Lovers
- Maple Crème Brûlée and a Trip to Québec City
- Real Canadian Poutine and a Trip to Ottawa and Montreal
- Apple Pumpkin Butter and a Cinderella Story
Kitchen Frau is a 2017 Finalist!
Tag Archives: baking
If you’re lucky enough to be within arm’s reach of a saskatoon berry bush or two (or you’ve got a stash in the freezer), you can celebrate their short but sweet season with some fantastic baked goods – like these … Continue reading
Every day should be Valentine’s Day. But since it’s not – every day can be a day to show those you love a little extra sweetness. That’s what these muffins are: a little bit of everyday and a little bit … Continue reading