Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Plain delicious.
- Cooking With Kids: Jellied Easter Surprise Eggs
- Apricot Orange Energy Balls (also known as Little Dinosaur Eggs)
- Gluten-Free Irish Soda Bread and a Visit to Ireland for St. Patrick’s Day
- Cooking with Kids: Fish ‘n Chip Sticks with Easy Tartar Sauce
- Sweet ‘n Spicy Moose Wings – Because Why Should Buffalo get all the Glory?
Search for topics or posts on Kitchen Frau
Tag Archives: appetizers
Spicy chicken wings in a bold Sriracha sauce with sweet apricot jam and zippy mustard. We’ve had a curious, marauding moose visit our yard several times this winter. He likes to wander around and nibble on whatever tender branch tips … Continue reading
A lentil crust and zippy filling make these southwest taco tartlets do a salsa dance in your mouth! Whenever the temperatures start plummeting and it feels like we are so deeply buried in winter that spring will never come, I … Continue reading
Don’t you just love it when the underdog gets his moment of glory and steals the show? . . . when David beats Goliath, when Charlie Brown’s Christmas tree becomes the stunning centerpiece, . . . when the usually relegated-to-the-side-dish, … Continue reading
Don’t you just love when you find out about a new dish that’s mouthwateringly, deliciously addictive, easy to make and is comprised of only 2 ingredients? Last weekend we attended a party thrown by Swiss friends and were treated to … Continue reading