Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Plain delicious.
- Cooking With Kids: Jellied Easter Surprise Eggs
- Apricot Orange Energy Balls (also known as Little Dinosaur Eggs)
- Gluten-Free Irish Soda Bread and a Visit to Ireland for St. Patrick’s Day
- Cooking with Kids: Fish ‘n Chip Sticks with Easy Tartar Sauce
- Sweet ‘n Spicy Moose Wings – Because Why Should Buffalo get all the Glory?
Search for topics or posts on Kitchen Frau
Category Archives: Potatoes
Add nutritious lentils and luscious cheese to mashed potatoes to turn them into the star of your next meal! My mom has never really liked potatoes, so all the years growing up, I thought I didn’t like them either. It’s … Continue reading
Don’t you just love it when the underdog gets his moment of glory and steals the show? . . . when David beats Goliath, when Charlie Brown’s Christmas tree becomes the stunning centerpiece, . . . when the usually relegated-to-the-side-dish, … Continue reading
We are so lucky to be able to spend time at the cabin every summer. It’s in the beautiful wilderness of northern British Columbia, along the shores of the clear and very cold Francois Lake. My dad built the cabin … Continue reading
Easter was lovely – we went up north to Valhalla to spend it with Raymond’s parents. It snowed all the way up there – with some of the worst roads of the winter . . . was cool and cloudy … Continue reading