Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Plain delicious.
- Cooking With Kids: Jellied Easter Surprise Eggs
- Apricot Orange Energy Balls (also known as Little Dinosaur Eggs)
- Gluten-Free Irish Soda Bread and a Visit to Ireland for St. Patrick’s Day
- Cooking with Kids: Fish ‘n Chip Sticks with Easy Tartar Sauce
- Sweet ‘n Spicy Moose Wings – Because Why Should Buffalo get all the Glory?
Search for topics or posts on Kitchen Frau
Category Archives: Snacks
Kids love peeling these eggs to find the colourful jellied insides – a surprise for Easter! Cooking with Meredith What fun to crack an egg and peel away the shell to reveal a glistening treasure of wobbly jellied stripes in … Continue reading
Spicy chicken wings in a bold Sriracha sauce with sweet apricot jam and zippy mustard. We’ve had a curious, marauding moose visit our yard several times this winter. He likes to wander around and nibble on whatever tender branch tips … Continue reading
It’s almost Halloween. Have you carved your pumpkin yet? The ghosties and goblins are gearing up, the witches are stirring their bubbling brew, and the jack o’ lanterns are grinning their crazy grins. Our pumpkins are rarin’ and ready to … Continue reading