Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious’.
Don’t miss a thing on Kitchen Frau!
- Homemade Gluten Free Pancake Mix (Because Camping Season is Upon Us)
- Cooking with Kids | Simple Marinara Sauce with Spaghetti Spiders
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pavlova Cake and It’s Been Five Years (Five Years!)
- Hummingbird Muffins (and I’m not as Old as I Look)
- Tuna and Cannellini Bean Salad and Northern Gardening in the Spring
Search for topics or posts on Kitchen Frau
Category Archives: Fruit
Time to celebrate with a luscious Strawberry Rhubarb Pavlova Layer Cake, whether it’s a birthday, anniversary, or Mother’s Day. This stunning dessert layers sweet meringue with tart rhubarb curd, strawberries, and cream. My little blog is five years old today! … Continue reading
These easy banana pancakes only need two ingredients and a fork, for the tenderest little morsels of sweet banana goodness. Cooking with Meredith Kids love pancakes, and Meredith had fun making the easiest pancakes ever. You just need two ingredients: … Continue reading
Whip up this easy microwave apple crisp in 10 minutes for a comforting dessert with a fresh new twist. I love it when I find a new cooking technique that makes my life easier . . . . . . … Continue reading
This classic sour cherry pie will make your mouth pucker and your guests beg for more! With a gluten-free crust option, too. Can she bake a cherry pie, Billy Boy, Billy Boy? Can she bake a cherry pie, charming Billy? … Continue reading