Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Plain delicious.
- Cooking With Kids: Jellied Easter Surprise Eggs
- Apricot Orange Energy Balls (also known as Little Dinosaur Eggs)
- Gluten-Free Irish Soda Bread and a Visit to Ireland for St. Patrick’s Day
- Cooking with Kids: Fish ‘n Chip Sticks with Easy Tartar Sauce
- Sweet ‘n Spicy Moose Wings – Because Why Should Buffalo get all the Glory?
Search for topics or posts on Kitchen Frau
Category Archives: Fruit
Detox, hydrate, and fuel up with this delicious green smoothie. Help. I’ve started the 30-day yoga challenge. (Kind of like Help me. I’ve fallen, and I can’t get up.) I’ve committed. 30 days of yoga in a row. Only 2 … Continue reading
Don’t you love it when old (not in age or spirit – just in the fact we’ve known them since high school!) friends drop in to visit? This past weekend we had a lovely unplanned barbecue with Don and Shirley … Continue reading
I am so excited – we’re heading off on a European adventure! Germany, Holland, Belgium, France, and Switzerland. How lucky are we? We’re leaving this weekend and gone for four weeks, renting a car and seeing where the adventure … Continue reading