Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Plain delicious.
- Cooking With Kids: Jellied Easter Surprise Eggs
- Apricot Orange Energy Balls (also known as Little Dinosaur Eggs)
- Gluten-Free Irish Soda Bread and a Visit to Ireland for St. Patrick’s Day
- Cooking with Kids: Fish ‘n Chip Sticks with Easy Tartar Sauce
- Sweet ‘n Spicy Moose Wings – Because Why Should Buffalo get all the Glory?
Search for topics or posts on Kitchen Frau
Category Archives: Dairy-free
Cooking with Meredith Last week was Meredith‘s birthday. She turned eight. In addition to cooking and getting creative in the kitchen, Meredith loves playing with Lego, spelling big hard words, Ukrainian dancing, and wrestling with her brothers. To celebrate her … Continue reading
It’s like a big glass of drinkable oatmeal and gingerbread cookie dough combined – much too yummy to be a healthy breakfast-on-the-go, right? In honour of Williams-Sonoma‘s Smoothie Week, I thought I’d like to share a smoothie recipe with you … Continue reading