Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Plain delicious.
- Cooking With Kids: Jellied Easter Surprise Eggs
- Apricot Orange Energy Balls (also known as Little Dinosaur Eggs)
- Gluten-Free Irish Soda Bread and a Visit to Ireland for St. Patrick’s Day
- Cooking with Kids: Fish ‘n Chip Sticks with Easy Tartar Sauce
- Sweet ‘n Spicy Moose Wings – Because Why Should Buffalo get all the Glory?
Search for topics or posts on Kitchen Frau
Monthly Archives: March 2013
I was a chicken. There, I’ve said it. I’m coming clean. Thousands and thousands of hours spent in kitchens, and I’ve always been afraid to cut up a whole raw chicken. It’s not that my mother didn’t teach me. And … Continue reading
I thought spring had sprung, but it’s howling and snowing outside again, so I’m thinking of warmer climes. Something nice and spicy and sunny. Mexico comes to mind. And since I can’t get there right now, I did the next … Continue reading
My husband says our chickens are prima donnas – because they only lay eggs when they want to. I think they are just exercising their prerogative as females and occasionally taking a break from all that productivity. After all, a girl’s gotta … Continue reading
Everybody needs a knock-em-dead store-cupboard dessert to wow guests. The kind you quickly throw together when you hear the dog bark and see unannounced guests pull into the driveway. Or the kind you whip up in two minutes when you … Continue reading