Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Plain delicious.
- Cooking With Kids: Jellied Easter Surprise Eggs
- Apricot Orange Energy Balls (also known as Little Dinosaur Eggs)
- Gluten-Free Irish Soda Bread and a Visit to Ireland for St. Patrick’s Day
- Cooking with Kids: Fish ‘n Chip Sticks with Easy Tartar Sauce
- Sweet ‘n Spicy Moose Wings – Because Why Should Buffalo get all the Glory?
Search for topics or posts on Kitchen Frau
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Life’s like that. Just when you are least expecting it – a curveball. Or a snap, crackle and pop – which is what happened to my knee this week. We were on our annual ski trip to beautiful Sun Peaks, … Continue reading
These croutons add a bright pop of texture and flavor to any soup or salad or are just as tasty as a nibble to serve with drinks before dinner. I can’t keep them around whenever I make them, as … Continue reading
Every day should be Valentine’s Day. But since it’s not – every day can be a day to show those you love a little extra sweetness. That’s what these muffins are: a little bit of everyday and a little bit … Continue reading