Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Plain delicious.
- Cooking With Kids: Jellied Easter Surprise Eggs
- Apricot Orange Energy Balls (also known as Little Dinosaur Eggs)
- Gluten-Free Irish Soda Bread and a Visit to Ireland for St. Patrick’s Day
- Cooking with Kids: Fish ‘n Chip Sticks with Easy Tartar Sauce
- Sweet ‘n Spicy Moose Wings – Because Why Should Buffalo get all the Glory?
Search for topics or posts on Kitchen Frau
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Only three more sleeps . . . until Christmas Eve, that is. The big day for us. Being German, we celebrate that evening. A very special time. When we were children, the tree would just have gone up Christmas … Continue reading
Yes, the holiday fever has hit, and sometimes I feel in panic mode when I think of all the things to do before Christmas. I so love this time of year and all the wonderful holiday warmth and traditions. And … Continue reading
Wow, it’s the beginning of December already! I’m not sure how that happened, but everywhere I look, red and green are the colours of the season. Christmas trees are stacked in the tree lots, red bows trim lamp posts, and … Continue reading