Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious’.
Don’t miss a thing on Kitchen Frau!
- Homemade Gluten Free Pancake Mix (Because Camping Season is Upon Us)
- Cooking with Kids | Simple Marinara Sauce with Spaghetti Spiders
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pavlova Cake and It’s Been Five Years (Five Years!)
- Hummingbird Muffins (and I’m not as Old as I Look)
- Tuna and Cannellini Bean Salad and Northern Gardening in the Spring
Search for topics or posts on Kitchen Frau
Monthly Archives: September 2012
One of the treasures I brought back from my trip to B.C. was a cooler full of freshly caught sockeye and chinook salmon. My mom and I cleaned them and froze them right away, and now we get to enjoy … Continue reading
I’m back from a lovely week at the cabin at Francois Lake in northern B.C. – and what a glorious week it was. Hardly any fish, and no morels, but lots of saskatoons and wild blueberries, hot saunas and relaxation. … Continue reading