Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Plain delicious.
- Cooking With Kids: Jellied Easter Surprise Eggs
- Apricot Orange Energy Balls (also known as Little Dinosaur Eggs)
- Gluten-Free Irish Soda Bread and a Visit to Ireland for St. Patrick’s Day
- Cooking with Kids: Fish ‘n Chip Sticks with Easy Tartar Sauce
- Sweet ‘n Spicy Moose Wings – Because Why Should Buffalo get all the Glory?
Search for topics or posts on Kitchen Frau
Monthly Archives: August 2012
It happened again. We got attacked by the Zucchini Monster. Somehow, when I wasn’t looking – he struck . . . dumped a whole pile of assorted zucchinis onto my poor unsuspecting plants. I thought we could avoid him … Continue reading
The lazy hot days of August are here . . . sweltering by day and storming by night. And all I want to do is loll around and eat this ice cream. I should be out in the flowerbeds, digging … Continue reading
I’m back from our trip to Germany and Eastern Europe and have a recipe for German Potato Salad to share with you. But first a recap. (Sorry this post is so looooooooong. I wanted to make it brief but I just … Continue reading