Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Plain delicious.
- Cooking With Kids: Jellied Easter Surprise Eggs
- Apricot Orange Energy Balls (also known as Little Dinosaur Eggs)
- Gluten-Free Irish Soda Bread and a Visit to Ireland for St. Patrick’s Day
- Cooking with Kids: Fish ‘n Chip Sticks with Easy Tartar Sauce
- Sweet ‘n Spicy Moose Wings – Because Why Should Buffalo get all the Glory?
Search for topics or posts on Kitchen Frau
Monthly Archives: May 2012
The sun streams down, the leaves rustle quietly in the late afternoon breezes, the rooster crows (silly guy – doesn’t he know what time it is?), and the dog lies, panting, in the shade (except when she needs to be … Continue reading
Roasted Pepper Salad with Roasted Garlic and Balsamic Dressing – Full of Colour and Bright Like Spring
Bell peppers were on sale at the grocery store. So I bought a few bags (or maybe slightly more). Vivid red, green, orange and yellow ones. I put them in a big blue emamelware bowl on my island and just … Continue reading
Yes, Spring has finally arrived here, and like usual, it has arrived with a vengeance. For us northerners, there is none of this gentle three-month greening and mellowing of winter, to gradually awaken and unfold the sleeping buds and … Continue reading
I’ve been on a fish taco kick lately – ordering them in restaurants whenever I have a chance, and making them at home. I love tacos anyway, but the fish version just seems to have something special. Maybe it’s … Continue reading