Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Plain delicious.
- Cooking With Kids: Jellied Easter Surprise Eggs
- Apricot Orange Energy Balls (also known as Little Dinosaur Eggs)
- Gluten-Free Irish Soda Bread and a Visit to Ireland for St. Patrick’s Day
- Cooking with Kids: Fish ‘n Chip Sticks with Easy Tartar Sauce
- Sweet ‘n Spicy Moose Wings – Because Why Should Buffalo get all the Glory?
Search for topics or posts on Kitchen Frau
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Well, the boy got braces. His pearly whites . . . covered in a double row of train tracks. Soft foods are on the menu for a few days. Smoothies work well. So do cream soups, ice-cream, yogurt. But, when … Continue reading
Finally, finally, finally. . . the first few signs of real Spring up here in the North. I have been so impatiently waiting. From everyone who lives south of us, I have been hearing about daffodils blooming, fruit trees pink … Continue reading
Voila – the birthday cake. They don’t always have to be three-tiered marvels of icing and swirls (though who can resist those?). Sometimes a simple cheesecake does the trick. After all, it’s not so much the actual cake that matters, … Continue reading