Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Plain delicious.
- Cooking With Kids: Jellied Easter Surprise Eggs
- Apricot Orange Energy Balls (also known as Little Dinosaur Eggs)
- Gluten-Free Irish Soda Bread and a Visit to Ireland for St. Patrick’s Day
- Cooking with Kids: Fish ‘n Chip Sticks with Easy Tartar Sauce
- Sweet ‘n Spicy Moose Wings – Because Why Should Buffalo get all the Glory?
Search for topics or posts on Kitchen Frau
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Every now and then I remember to be thankful for the beauty of the country I live in. I go about my life for weeks and months at a time without ever thinking about it, taking it all for granted. … Continue reading
Well my curiosity has gotten the better of me. Everywhere I turn lately, I see something about preserved lemons. They look so intriguing, salty and sour. My mouth puckers thinking about them (I do love salt and vinegar chips – … Continue reading
I love the wonderful selection of citrus fruits in the grocery stores right now. ‘Tis the season, even way up here. The blood oranges are out, and the lovely organic grapefruits, and juicy clementines and Valencias, and oh, … Continue reading
Last night’s dinner was exactly what I was thinking about all day long. You know – one of those days when all you can think about is the next meal? Maybe you don’t have them, but I am afflicted with … Continue reading