Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Plain delicious.
- Cooking With Kids: Jellied Easter Surprise Eggs
- Apricot Orange Energy Balls (also known as Little Dinosaur Eggs)
- Gluten-Free Irish Soda Bread and a Visit to Ireland for St. Patrick’s Day
- Cooking with Kids: Fish ‘n Chip Sticks with Easy Tartar Sauce
- Sweet ‘n Spicy Moose Wings – Because Why Should Buffalo get all the Glory?
Search for topics or posts on Kitchen Frau
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Jellied fruit salad is one of those nostalgic foods of my childhood, not necessarily for any gourmet qualities it possessed, but for the association with fond memories. It’s one of the first dishes my sisters and I were able to make ‘all … Continue reading
Brrr….. As the weather dips down to -33°C, I have to finally admit that winter has truly hit, here in Northern Alberta. When we were enjoying the balmy Christmas temperatures around 0°C, we could kind of pretend we lived in … Continue reading