Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Plain delicious.
- Cooking With Kids: Jellied Easter Surprise Eggs
- Apricot Orange Energy Balls (also known as Little Dinosaur Eggs)
- Gluten-Free Irish Soda Bread and a Visit to Ireland for St. Patrick’s Day
- Cooking with Kids: Fish ‘n Chip Sticks with Easy Tartar Sauce
- Sweet ‘n Spicy Moose Wings – Because Why Should Buffalo get all the Glory?
Search for topics or posts on Kitchen Frau
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Try saying that one fast, ten times in a row. Maybe later. To me there’s something elegant about purees. They seem to go with posh meals in fancy restaurants. . . elevating common vegetables to the status of gourmet foods. Or … Continue reading
Who doesn’t like pancakes? Let me rephrase that. Show me a kid (and that includes kids-at-heart) who doesn’t like pancakes and I’ll eat my…my…I’ll eat my…frying pan. But I’ll need some maple syrup on that, please. When my kids were … Continue reading