Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious’.
Don’t miss a thing on Kitchen Frau!
- Homemade Gluten Free Pancake Mix (Because Camping Season is Upon Us)
- Cooking with Kids | Simple Marinara Sauce with Spaghetti Spiders
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pavlova Cake and It’s Been Five Years (Five Years!)
- Hummingbird Muffins (and I’m not as Old as I Look)
- Tuna and Cannellini Bean Salad and Northern Gardening in the Spring
Search for topics or posts on Kitchen Frau
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Herb stuffed pork chops – an easy recipe to whip up. Bursting with flavour the savory herb stuffing keeps thick cuts of pork chops moist and juicy. This simple recipe was born one day when I had these lean thick-cut … Continue reading
I have been living, breathing, eating saskatoons every which way since I’ve come back. I think it has been another form of therapy. Picking, cleaning and preserving 133 jars of those unique Northern berries kept my mind and hands so … Continue reading
What gifts nature has to offer, if we only stop to look – or listen – or thread a hook. I’ve just come back from a week at my parents’ cabin in northern British Columbia, on the shores of the … Continue reading