Healthy cooking using fresh garden ingredients, whole foods, alternative grains. Beyond gluten-free.
No matter how you have to cook – food can always be ‘plain delicious’.
Don’t miss a thing on Kitchen Frau!
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pavlova Cake and It’s Been Five Years (Five Years!)
- Hummingbird Muffins (and I’m not as Old as I Look)
- Tuna and Cannellini Bean Salad and Northern Gardening in the Spring
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies – Crispy yet Chewy – a Yummy Classic
- Gluten Free Sausage Rolls with Tzatziki Dipping Sauce
Search for topics or posts on Kitchen Frau
Monthly Archives: June 2011
If you’re a German you gotta love sauerkraut. That’s just how it is. But you take it for granted. I grew up helping my mom shred and pound crocks full of the stuff every fall and never paid much attention … Continue reading